Below, submit your articles, blog posts, technical analysis, case studies, examples, white papers, study guides, and slides.
But, first please read these important notes:
- If you have any questions, Feel free to contact [email protected]
- Note: All content must be solely created by the member submitting their content. Please Avoid Plagiarism as much as possible. With very few exceptions for your originally created content, your content will exist solely on We Are Plymouths. For more information, check out our guidelines for submission page.
Hey! writers, Have a look at Some Suggested Topics!
Not sure what to write about? Here are some popular topics for readers, in no particular order. You’re not limited to this list and may submit content on any Mentioned topic you choose.
- Cybersecurity: Ransomware, Mobile Security, Hacking, etc.
- Networking: Protocols, Attacks.
- Wireless Security.
- DevSecOps: Code analysis, Vulnerability Assessment, Secure Deployment, etc.
- Programming/Scripting Languages: Python, Bash, C/C++, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Cloud Computing: AWS, Azure
- Information Security
- Data Science
- Database: MongoDB , SQL
- Artificial Intelligence, Deep Neural Networks (DNN), Tensorflow
- IoT, RPA, Neural Programming Languages.
- Malware, Reverse Engineering, Fuzzing, Binary Exploitation.
Non-Tech Topics :
- Body Shaming
- Cyber Bullying, Stalking
- Cyber News, Trending Topics, Case Studies.
- Women Safety Online, Sexual Abuse.
- Online Frauds.
- General Awareness
After writing the article, please submit it for review and the status of your article becomes pending.
The team reviews your article and gives you feedback in comments under the article and saves your article status to Awaiting.
Please improve your article according to the given feedback, and again submit the article for review. Now the status of your article becomes pending.
Finally, after you have made all the required improvements, your article status becomes In Review, it means it has been approved and is going to get published soon.
When your article gets published, the status of your article becomes published.
Word Limit :