We are pleased to announce Call for Papers for our upcoming sessions. we provide a leading-edge scholarly forum for researchers, developers, IT professionals, engineers, and students alike to share their state-of-the-art research and developmental work in the broad areas of pervasive cybersecurity.
The talks can be either technical or non-technical. The technical talks will be focused on developments in the field of security, attack vectors that are leveraged by attackers, research on security practices or tools.
We invite you to send your original research abstracts and case studies based on the above-mentioned themes, following the abstract submission guidelines mentioned below. All research papers will be evaluated and selected by our review panel based on their merit.
Guidelines for Proposal Submission :
1. Please Submit your abstract. After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within 2 working days.
2. The submission should be accompanied by the information and profile of the researcher.
3. Each submission must include detailed biographies of the proposed speaking team/Individual
4. Submissions that highlight new research, tools, vulnerabilities, etc. will be given priority.
5. Submissions that include White Papers will also be given priority
6. We do not allow any speaker to promote/marketize their brand, organization, etc.
7. Individuals may submit more than one proposal but each proposal must be submitted via a separate submission form.
1. Time Allotment :
Session: 1 to 1.5 hour
Workshop: 2-3 hours
2. Pre-requirements need to be mentioned in the post.
3.Perks: Certificate of Acknowledgement